Click on the Dashboard charts and tables to see more detail (opens a new window)
This example dashboard was designed to bring together all relevant product information to help the Sales Management, Product Management and Planning/Procurement teams of one organisation to better understand underlying product dynamics and assist the forecasting and sales planning process.
- Illustrates the relationship trends over a five year period between cost price, selling price, gross margin and sales revenue/volumes
- Highlights the impact of Out Of Stock on sales performance
- Compares item and category seasonality and uses this with sales history to calculate a 6-month rolling forecast
- Demonstrates the relationship the item has within its category and its influence on overall category performance
- Illustrates the market/sector/channel mix trend for the item
- Tabulates the top 10 contributing customers and their influence on item sales performance over time
- Creates detailed summary of purchases and inventory levels
- Tabulates the five year history for 13 different data sets
- Creates a summary of item and vendor information such a purchase lead times, current landed cost and purchase currency
The dashboard uses live connections to a number of databases to provide instant access to all the required data and provide dynamic charting and tabulation of individual dashboard elements. This provides huge flexibility. If the data is in a database or even a spreadsheet, it can be intelligently combined with other data to provide information rich insight. No two dashboards are the same, each is customised to specific client requirements.